Product Information Sheet Example
When you request a product analysis from a Lime WA Inc. independently audited supplier, it must be provided to you in the format shown below. The Product Information Sheet contains information about the approved laboratory at which the test was done, and the range of results for the product over a specified number of tests.
It shows the particle sizes of the product, the neutralising value (NV) of each fraction, the weighted NV and the overall NV of the bulk product. It also shows the levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium (quoted in pure, not carbonate form).
Product Information Sheets can be accessed on the Product Info page, or obtained directly from members. (Some suppliers stockpile product to carry over from one season to the next. Check with the supplier that the Product Information Sheet you have applies to the product you are enquiring about.)
Info Sheet Explanation
- Lime WA Member details
- This shows that it is a Lime WA product information sheet and indicates the laboratory that tested the product
- Historical fineness of product by % of weight
- Most recent fineness of the product by % of weight
- Current NV for each particle group
- Historical NV for each particle group, weighted average and bulk NV
- Most recent Ca, Mg and Na % weight
- Historical Ca, Mg and Na
- Current weighted average NV & Bulk NV