Product Information Sheet
When you request a product analysis from a Lime WA Inc. independently audited supplier, it must be provided to you in the format shown below. The Product Information Sheet contains information about the approved laboratory at which the test was done, and the range of results for the product. See further explanation in Product Testing.
It shows the particle sizes of the product, the neutralising value (NV) of each fraction, the weighted NV and the overall NV of the bulk product. It also shows the levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium (quoted in pure, not carbonate form).
Product Information Sheets can be accessed on the Our Members page, or obtained directly from members. (Some suppliers stockpile product to carry over from one season to the next. Check with the supplier that the Product Information Sheet you have applies to the product you are enquiring about.)
1. Lime WA Member Details
2. This shows that it is a Lime WA product information sheet and indicates the laboratory that carried out this test
3. Historical fineness of product by % of weight
4. Fineness of the product by % of weight in this test
5. NV for each particle size group in this test
6. Historical NV for each particle size group, weighted average and bulk NV
7. Ca, Mg and Na % weight in this test
8. Historical Ca, Mg and Na
9. Weighted average NV and Bulk NV in this test.